One, Hand held laser welding machine
? It makes up for the large hot melt, easy deformation and trouble in post-treatment of thin plate welding by transmission argon arc welding technology;
? The processing is pollution-free, CCD is used to observe the alignment during hard light path welding, and red light is used for positioning during hand-held optical fiber head welding;
? The heat input can be reduced to the minimum required amount, the metallographic variation range of heat affected zone is small, and the deformation caused by heat conduction is also the lowest;
? Simple operation, high efficiency, long time welding is not easy to fatigue
Sanitary industry: 3D space curve welding of water pipe joint, reducer joint, tee, valve and shower head.
Battery industry: laser welding of lithium battery, battery pack and electrode.
Glasses industry: precision welding of glasses buckle and outer frame made of stainless steel and titanium alloy.
Hardware industry: welding of impeller, kettle, handle, complex stamping parts and castings.
Two, mold Laser welding machine
1. The ceramic condenser cavity imported from Britain is corrosion-resistant, high temperature resistant, with a service life of (8-10) years and a xenon lamp service life of more than 8 million times.
2. The world's most advanced automatic shading system is adopted to eliminate the irritation to the eyes during working hours.
3. The laser head can rotate 360 degrees, the optical path part can rotate 360 degrees, and up and down electric lifting and pushing back and forth. It is suitable for repairing large, medium and small molds.
4. The parameter adjustment is controlled by intelligent remote controller, which is simple and fast.
5. The worktable base is raised and lowered manually, and the worktable is equipped with ball screw and linear guide rail, which is light and flexible, accurate positioning and three-dimensional movement.
6. Equipped with 1.5p high-power special chiller, it can meet long-time and high-power welding.
Mold laser welding machine is widely used in precision injection molding, die casting, mold repair, metal jewelry and accessories, precision stamping welding, wax loss casting, aluminum casting and sand hole repair of stainless steel products.
3、 Jewelry laser spot welder
1. Advanced design technology: this series of products adopt ergonomic design and are produced with international top accessories. The whole machine is more reliable and durable.
2. Gas protection system: it can be changed into microcomputer controlled synchronous argon protection system to make argon protection better, which can ensure firm and beautiful welding effect and save argon to the greatest extent.
3. Observation system: special microscope observation system with cross cursor. It is equipped with high-speed electronic filter protection device to protect the operator's eyes from injury.
4. High welding precision: the diameter of laser welding point is only 0.1mm-3.0mm, which is more suitable for precision spot welding.
5. Small heating range: after welding, the workpiece will not appear deformation and pores.
Jewelry laser spot welding machine is especially suitable for spot welding sand holes, spot weld lines, inlaid parts and claw and foot parts of gold and silver jewelry, precision welding and hole repair of small parts, etc.
The laser spot welding machine can also be used for welding the ventilation slot of generator and laser processing the ventilation slot plate. Its operation difficulty, welding strength and splash are greatly improved compared with the traditional manufacturing method. It is suitable for stainless steel, copper, gold, silver, K gold and other metals and their alloys.
Laser spot welding machine is widely used in jewelry, denture, aerospace, electronic components, instruments, medical devices, communication, sporting goods (golf head), handicrafts and other industries.